The Full-time Training in London warmly invites students and working saints to join the spring Year-end Short-term (YES) Training. This time is an opportunity to participate in the Full-time Training for one week with additional sessions prepared for all those considering attending the Training in the future.
Many full-time trainees received their burden to be trained by coming short-term. May the Lord use this opportunity for His good pleasure.
If you would like to attend the YES Training, you must meet the following requirements:
- Aged 18 or above
- Sound physical and mental health
- Recommendation from your church elders or responsible brothers
Dates: 01 June – 06 June 2020
Register By: 25 May 2020
Any interested person should fill out the online YES Training application and obtain an elder’s recommendation. Upon receipt and acceptance of the application, we will send a confirmation e-mail to you. Please do not make travel arrangements until you have been officially notified of your acceptance by the Training.
Accommodation and Meals
Accommodation will be provided for short-term trainees alongside full-time trainees. Hospitality will not be available before or after the YES training dates. Please note, no meals are served until Monday dinner. All other meals are mandatory.
Trainees should arrive by 3:00 pm. The schedule will begin on Monday at 5:00 pm and conclude on Saturday at 10:30 am.
Please come directly to Bower House, Orange-Tree-Hill, Romford, RM4 1PB and come to the Manor House to register and receive your packet and information.
Please let us know ahead of time of any change in plans that might delay or prevent you from coming to the Training by emailing us at [email protected] or by phoning us at 01708 380 302. The FTTL cannot provide transportation to and from train and tube stations. Please make your own arrangements.
You can contact us or visit the Amana Trust website for more details on how to get to Bower House.
What to bring:
- Bible, hymnal, and note-taking materials
- Proper attire:
- Brothers should wear button-down shirts with a collar, a tie, and conservative trousers. Attire for gospel activities is non-denim trousers and a collared shirt.
- Sisters should wear button-down shirts with a collar and sleeves and conservative skirts (extending at least 3 inches below the knee when sitting) for classes and gospel activities.
- Both brothers and sisters should bring conservative exercise clothes and T-shirts if they wish to exercise during rest time. No shorts are allowed.
- Bedding and towels are provided
- Fellowship with your elders/responsible brothers in your locality/district concerning your desire to attend the training. They will need to fill out and submit the online Elder’s recommendation form. A link to the recommendation form will be sent directly to them after your application is successfully submitted.
- Fill out and submit the YES Training application* .
*2020 application not yet open, please check again soon.