Many full-time trainees received their burden to be trained by visiting for a short period of time. Short-term trainees are fully integrated into the Training classes, teams, services, and houses for the duration of their stay.
Those applicants wanting to attend the FTTL for a short-term period need to meet the following requirements:
- From age 18 to 35
- Sound physical and mental health
- Recommendation from their church elders
What to Bring
- Bible, hymnal, and note-taking materials
- Proper attire:
- Brothers should wear button-down shirts with a collar, a tie, and conservative pants during classes and on the Lord’s Day. Attire for gospel activities is non-denim pants and a collared shirt.
- Sisters should wear button-down shirts with a collar and sleeves and conservative skirts (extending at least 3 inches below the knee when standing or sitting) for classes and gospel activities. Attire for the Lord’s Day may also include conservative blouses.
- Both brothers and sisters should bring conservative exercise pants and T-shirts if they wish to exercise during recreation time.